1 Sneak Peak - Nicotiana Flower



I'm so excited to introduce you to the 3rd newest flower set I've made for you!  Nicotiana Flower - A beautiful flower that comes in many colors!  This set will come with 2 stamps, the flower image and also the flower image inside an oval die cut shape.  This beauty will be in the store on Friday!!  Thanks for viewing all the sneak peaks!  Please visit the Design Team sites to see the cards they have made with the Nicotiana Flower!
Tiffany's Tidbit - Nicotiana is also called Tobacco Flower, or Flowering Tobacco. And yes, Nicotiana does contain nicotine. (I'm a non-smoker in case you are wondering!)

1 comments:

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Oh how gorgeous! I grew the white & deep pink of these this summer. You've captured them PERFECTly! I'm wowed again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!