2 Sneak Peak - Angel Trumpet


I'm so excited to introduce you to one of the newest sets of flowers I've made for you!  Angel Trumpet - A beautiful & fragrant night blooming flower!  This set will come with 2 stamps, the flower image and also the flower image inside an oval die cut shape.  This beauty will be in the store on Friday!!  Stay tuned for tomorrows Sneak Peak!  Please visit the Design Team Sites to see the cards they have made with the Angel Trumpets!
Tiffany's Tidbit - My honey picked one of these angel trumpet flowers for me as we were walking one night while we were in beautiful Helen, Ga.

2 comments:

Nana Donna said...

They look gorgeous Tiffany, can't wait till Friday

Bea said...

fab stamps- look as good as my plants.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!