4 Sneak Peak - Daphne Flower


I'm so excited to introduce you to the 2nd newest set of flowers I've made for you!  Daphne Flower - A beautiful flower that grows in little clumps!  This set will come with 2 stamps, the flower image and also the flower image inside an oval die cut shape.  This beauty will be in the store on Friday!!  Stay tuned for tomorrows Sneak Peak! Please visit the Design Team sites to see the cards they have made with the Daphne Flowers.
Tiffany's Tidbit - All of these new releases were drawn by lantern light! We had an ice storm a couple of weeks ago and we lost our power for 2 days & nights! It forced me off the computer and into my sketch pad!! Lucky for you I got a lot of new goodies drawn!

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

These new release looks AMAZING!! Can't wait to see more!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

I'll probably spring for this one as I have A daughter named Daphne-Wouldn't this be an awesome flower for her B'day card,

Nana Donna said...

Tiffany great sneak peaks, so far I think I might have to have them all!!!!!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Stunning! Oh to have a daughter names Daphne like Vicki. What a clever and pretty card that will make for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!