1 Strawberry Hearts Notebook Tutorial




MEL! What more can I say! A little tidbit you should know, if it weren't for Mel there would be no Tiffany Doodles! One day, (pushing 2 years ago now), I was searching for something on the internet and don't even remember what it was, and it had nothing to do with stamping or paper b/c I didn't "do" any of that then!! But somehow I landed on Mel's site. I was in total amazement at the paper crafting she did. I wanted to do it! I was hooked from that moment on! My upstairs loft/TV room started evolving into a crafting room with sparkly goodness, ribbon, markers, paper cutters, ink pads, and craft supplies from one wall to the other! And after discovering that I could turn my own drawings into digital stamps.... Tiffany Doodles was born!! All b/c of MEL!! =) So, today I am proud to show you this fancy little project that (my paper crafting idol) has made with my Digi Stamp set, Strawberry Hearts!


Please visit Mel's Blog to see how she made this beautiful notebook!  What a great gift this would make for Mother's Day!!  Oh, and if you are a Tiffany Doodles fan and enjoy my digis!  Be sure to "Thank Mel!!"

Make your own fancy notebook!  Get the Strawberry Hearts Digi stamp here!
By the way, this digital stamp set also has a matching Strawberry Hearts Digital Papers!

1 comments:

Keely Yowler said...

Absolutely gorgeous strawberry notebook! Thanks so much for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!