1 Egg Hunt starting Friday!

Starting on Friday get your hunting hats on!  You will get to go on an Egg Hunt through the whole Tiffany Doodles store!  There will be 4 eggs hidden somewhere on the site!  It's up to you to find all 4 and then email me their locations!  Your name will then be added to an Easter basket for a Grand Prize drawing!!  Find out Friday what the prize will be!!

Also, just wanted to tell you....  Firefox 4 came out yesterday!  If you want the most awesome web experience available - please download it today!  It has a whole new look and tons of incredibly useful tools!!  I love Firefox and highly recommend it for it's speed, stability and total awesomeness.  Not to mention,  it adheres to the HTML5 & CSS3 rules, which means that ALL websites look better on Firefox!   Being a web designer, it is important to me that you see the sites I build in the way I intended them to be seen!  (I'm not affiliated, I just LOVE it!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!