0 Japanese Magnolia

 I'm so happy to introduce to you my first in a series of digi stamps! This new series is called Granny's Yard and there will be several more spring flowers to follow this beautiful Japanese Magnolia! I'm also very excited to offer you my first ever Pre-Colored version of a digital stamp!  With the sneak peak you saw 2 beautiful cards from Kim and Pattie!  Here are a couple more samples for you created by Donna and Willemien!

Here is Happy Birthday card Donna created on the go with the pre-colored digis!


Willemien got really creative with the pre-colored version of the Japanese Magnolias and created this coffee cup cozie!  I hope you like this b/c the coffee cup template will be available in the store very soon!!

Normally, I offer a sale on my new releases however, this time, I thought instead of reducing the price, I would donate 100% of sales from the Pre-Colored version to the Red Cross to help in relief efforts for Japan.

Get Japanese Magnolia tulip Digital Stamp from the Tiffany Doodles Digital Stamp Store!  You'll also find other digi stamps similar to this one!
Be sure to upload your TD digi stamp project to our Tiffany Doodles Flickr Group Gallery! It may be used as an example in the Tiffany Doodles Store!


Get Japanese Magnolia Tulip Pre-Colored Digital Stamp from the Tiffany Doodles Digital Stamp Store!  You'll also find other digi stamps similar to this one!
Be sure to upload your TD digi stamp project to our Tiffany Doodles Flickr Group Gallery! It may be used as an example in the Tiffany Doodles Store!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!