0 Favorite Fan of the Week!

Original Digital Stamps


Are you a fan of my Digital Stamps?  We are starting something new here at Tiffany Doodles!  Would you like to be featured as "favorite fan of the week" and perhaps generate some extra traffic to your blog?
How it Works
  • Apply with your First & Last name, and Blog link using Inlinkz below
  • I will randomly choose a person weekly and notify you. Make sure you enter a valid email in the email field. (ps. no one can see your emails except me.)
  • I will post your name and blog link in the Tiffany Doodles blog sidebar for one week!
  • In exchange, you will write a post on your blog telling about (and linking to) Tiffany Doodles.  You will also add a link to your favorite Tiffany Doodles Digital Stamp in the store.  If you have made a card with one of my stamps you can feature it in the post too if you'd like!
  • You may also post this pretty button (above) in your sidebar to show off
  • After you have been featured as a fan I will remove your link from the Inlinkz list below so that I don't pick you again.  You may re-apply again after 6 months.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Fav Fan Entries

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!