0 Sponsorship Info!

If you would like Tiffany Doodles to sponsor your challenge, just send me an email along with the following info:

  • challenge blog name
  • challenge blog link
  • contact name
  • contact email
  • how many prizes (1st, 2nd, 3rd place, etc.)
  • start & end date of the event you want me to sponsor
  • where I can find your logo/blinkie
I ask that you please post my scrolling widget in your sidebar.  You will find it to the right -->  This widget can be installed on any blog format, html site, even facebook or anywhere!  Simply click the "get widget" button and select your format, then copy & paste to your site!  There are other buttons you will find here, but this scrolling widget is by far, the coolest!!

Special Note:

I have a certain amount of spots available for challenges that wish to use my digital stamps exclusively for the challenge I sponsor.  Please inquire with me as to whether or not these spots have been filled for the year.
If your DT wants to use my digital stamps exclusively (meaning all of your DT members use one or no one uses one) for the event, each member will receive 1 digi of their choice to use as the main focus of the card or project. You will need to state in your post that all the DT cards feature a digital stamp by this month's challenge sponsor... etc. This is a great way to show your challenge participants digital stamps they could possibly win! Should your DT use my digis, all I kindly ask is that they post their projects in the Tiffany Doodles Flickr Gallery! Thank you! If your DT members do not have a Flickr account or are unable to post their project I can post the project for them with their link back. This is the best way to showcase cards made with my digital stamps and to help me grow my online digital stamp portfolio!

Note: These sponsorship guidelines are subject to change without notice unless your sponsorship has already been booked!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!