4 New Team Member! Vanessa!

I wanted to introduce all of you to our new addition to the Tiffany Doodles Team! Our Team is complete now that Vanessa is here! Vanessa is a VERY talented lady from Germany! She makes amazing cards!! Please welcome her and check out her blog! Wings of a Butterfly!

Vanessa Menhorn
Vanessa Menhorn Tiffany Doodles Digi Stamp Design Team

Wings of a Butterfly



Hello! My name is Vanessa Menhorn and I am living in Germany with my husband and my cute little girl. I have always loved crafting, but since I started Cardmaking in March, 2009 I have been hooked! Crafting is my passion and I hope to inspire you with my work!

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Yay, Vanessa! So good to have you on board and honored to be on the same team with you! HUGS!

Barb said...

So excited for Vanessa! Awesome choice!! Congrats! :)

Deirdre said...

Vanessa, so thrilled you are part of this team.... adore your work. Hugs.

Monika Reeck said...

Yayy Vanessa another DT MEMBER congrats dear...your card are all amazing...yuhuuu....more HA Ladies now :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!