0 Sponsorship Spots!

Tiffany Doodles has been proud to sponsor many challenges since we started in May of 2010. I'm looking to fill our sponsorship calender for 2011 and welcome your challenge site to inquire with me! I also have some time left for the remainder of this year if you need to fill a sponsorship spot.

Some past sponsorships include:

If you would like Tiffany Doodles to sponsor your challenge, just send me an email along with the following info:
  • your blog link
  • your name
  • how many prizes (1st, 2nd, 3rd place, etc.)
  • start & end date of the event you want me to sponsor
  • where I can find your logo/blinkie
Special Note: If your DT wants to use my digis exclusively for the event, each member will receive 1 digi of their choice to use as the main focus of the card or project. Should your DT use my digis I kindly ask that they post them in the Tiffany Doodles Flickr Gallery! Thank you! If your DT members do not have a Flickr account or are unable to post their project I can post the project for them with their link back. This is the best way to showcase cards made with my digital stamps in my online portfolio!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!