4 Winners for TD03

Congratulations to our 3rd set of Challenge winners! Ladies, head over to the store and email your picks to me!

1st Place

Cat Spicer (#19) you have won 7 digis!!

2nd Place

Mel (#14) you have won 5 digis!!

3rd Place

Merlie (#4) you have won 3 digis!!

Random Winner

KymKreates #6 - you have won 3 digis!!

Ladies, be sure to grab your "winner" badge in the sidebar!!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge, it was really fun to see all the various talent! Be sure to come back this Tues, Sept 7, for our next challenge! We have something really fun in store for you!

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to all winners!I love seeing all of the entries! Please keep them coming!

KymKreates said...

Thanks so much! I am proud to place my badge on my blog!

KymKreates

Cat Spicer said...

SUCH an honor to win. You have such wonderful images I always enjoy using them, and now I get to shop for more! THANKS and congrats to the other winners.

Merlie said...

Wooo Hoooo!! My first time ever winning from a challenge. I love your images and now I get to shop for free. Thanks You and Congrats to the other winners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!