1 Design Team Call!

DT Call for Tiffany Doodles! (Digi Stamps) open through May 21, 2010

My digi dreams are growing and I need a few very enthusiastic people to help me out!! Please view the variety of stamp styles here to see if they are the type of images you would like to work with. Serious entries only please.

I’m looking for 15 Design Team members for a 1 year term. (June 1, 2010 – June 1, 2011)

The perfect candidate will:

  1. Be an active blogger
  2. Know how to work with and transfer digital images......etc.
  3. Be committed to submitting their assignments on time.
  4. Be able to handle 2-4 projects per month along with a materials list
  5. Proudly display the Tiffany Doodles widget on their blog and links in their signatures at the message boards where they belong
  6. Spread the love at the Tiffany Doodles blog by leaving comments for readers who participate in TD challenges
  7. Love to participate in Blog Hops and other special events at Tiffany Doodles
  8. Take high quality beautiful photos of their work
  9. Be willing to participate in other challenges using TD images

Application:

  • Please tell me a little about yourself and your history of paper crafting.
  • Send me links to your blog(s) and gallery(s)and contact email.
  • Have you been a DT member in the past/or currently? If so, what company(s)?
  • What are your top 3 favorite card makers, stampers, etc.? (list blogs)
  • Please submit a new card (or any paper craft, no scrapbook pages please) made using any Tiffany Doodles image with your application. Post the card/project to your blog with link to this DT post. Email link to your post and other items to me at tiff.web@gmail.com

Benefits:

  • You will have access to my stamp inventory for as long as you are a DT member with the understanding they are not to be shared or re-distributed.
  • I will post your name and blog link in the Tiffany Doodles sidebar.
  • Your work will be displayed in our Gallery.
  • Each member will have a turn to be featured in a Designer Spotlight.
  • Great friendships with other crafty people!
  • Very organized & easy to follow private DT blog to participate in & contribute to.
  • Potential to become DT coordinator in the future.

I may not be able to respond to each application, but I will do my very best.

The new Team will be contacted by email to confirm your acceptance to the team. If I don’t hear back from you by the next business day I will have to choose someone else. The new Team will be announced June 1, 2010.

Submit application to: tiff.web@gmail.com

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Tiffany I just posted my entry for your DT call and emailed you my application!

Here is the link to my post.
http://jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com/2010/05/tiffany-doodles-dt-call.html

Thanks
Jenn
xoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!