1 Sneak Peak - Little Fawns!


Coming soon! A small series of Little Fawns. I LOVE little fawns and I am currently obsessed with drawing them. I have several pages so far, all in different styles! I have cleaned them up nicely in Photoshop so they make great clean lines for coloring!

Many of you have written about my last sneak peak of the Baby Animals series. I am about half way done with them and should release them within the next 1 - 2 weeks!
The fawn series I am expecting to release next week!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

These are so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blog Home | Store Home | TD Flickr Gallery | About | Terms | Support | Contact Tiffany
Tiffany's Garden | TLillian Blog Design | Web Design and Photography

Powered by Blogger

Wondering about my Blog Design? Long story...
Originally a WordPress Theme Design by New WP Themes | Then made for Blogger by Lasantha | Then totally Re-Designed, Re-formatted & made Pretty by me, Tiffany!